Ways to Give
YWCA Alaska Store
YWCA Alaska has an online store! For the first time ever, you can purchase YWCA Alaska merch and help us spread the word that we are on a mission!
Give to our YWCA Alaska Endowment Fund
Membership in YWCA Alaska is the opportunity to be a part of something bigger than yourself. It's an answer to the call to do more for others, to foster the "Beloved Community", to give today to ensure a better tomorrow. You can make a difference.
The way to make the biggest impact is to join the tapestry alliance, our monthly giving plan. Allies are donors who give monthly – they’re so important to our success they’re woven into the fabric of our organization – our tapestry. In these unpresented times, monthly donations allow us to do our best to plan for the future and lift up all women.
We believe it's possible and we need your help to create safe spaces and good experiences for all Alaskans.
Thank you for caring and being concerned, and for wanting to improve our community. Become a member, an ally, today and make a difference!
A mission to eliminate racism, empower women, stand up for social justice, help families and strengthen our communities.
YWCA Alaska believes that all of its donors are major donors. Our donors have the biggest hearts; whether its through a financial gift, in-kind donation or our year-round volunteering opportunities, it takes all of us to provide our mission in Alaska.
Our donors are the threads that weave the tapestry of our work together and we can exist only through their support. YWCA Alaska is donor-centered and mission-oriented in all communication to our clients, donors, and community partners.
Our Promise to You
- We promise to inform you by email how your money is being spent. You will have access to behind-the-scenes insight into the work you’re helping to fund.
- We promise to ask you how you feel about the information we send you, to voice your opinion and to give you the opportunity to feedback on that information.
- We promise to communicate with you cost-effectively. If you tell us you do not wish to be contacted, we promise we will not do so.
- We promise to be open and honest, to tell the truth and not to exaggerate. We will take care not to use any images or words that cause unjustifiable distress or offence.
- We promise to be respectful of your privacy and your rights. We promise not to pass on your details to anybody else.
- We promise to be accountable. If you are unhappy with anything we’ve done whilst fundraising you can contact us. You can also, if you wish, have access to our year-end financial reports.
- We promise to let you know what YWCA Alaska is doing in times of emergency and give youthe opportunity to help. We may also let you know about other, non-financial, ways you can support us.
- We promise to be here to discuss our work or answer your questions.