YWCA Alaska Store
YWCA Alaska has an online store! For the first time ever, you can purchase YWCA Alaska merch and help us spread the word that we are on a mission!
We’re participating in the myWalgreens donation program! You can donate your myWalgreens cash rewards to YWCA Alaska thru 02/28/22. At Walgreens, you’ll earn unlimited 1% Walgreens Cash rewards when you shop and you can choose how much to donate. It’s that easy. Whether you’d like to contribute $1, $5, or more of your Walgreens Cash rewards you’ll be making a big difference. It really adds up!
A mission to eliminate racism, empower women, stand up for social justice, help families and strengthen our communities.
YWCA Alaska believes that all of its donors are major donors. Our donors have the biggest hearts; whether its through a financial gift, in-kind donation or our year-round volunteering opportunities, it takes all of us to provide our mission in Alaska.
Our donors are our family, and it's why we love to spoil them with recognition, and meaningful acknowledgment. YWCA Alaska is donor-centered and mission-oriented in all communication to our clients, donors and community partners.
Our Promise to You
- We promise to inform you by email how your money is being spent. You will have access to behind-the-scenes insight into the work you’re helping to fund.
- We promise to ask you how you feel about the information we send you, to voice your opinion and to give you the opportunity to feedback on that information.
- We promise to communicate with you cost-effectively. If you tell us you do not wish to be contacted, we promise we will not do so.
- We promise to be open and honest, to tell the truth and not to exaggerate. We will take care not to use any images or words that cause unjustifiable distress or offence.
- We promise to be respectful of your privacy and your rights. We promise not to pass on your details to anybody else.
- We promise to be accountable. If you are unhappy with anything we’ve done whilst fundraising you can contact us. You can also, if you wish, have access to our year-end financial reports.
- We promise to let you know what YWCA Alaska is doing in times of emergency and give youthe opportunity to help. We may also let you know about other, non-financial, ways you can support us.
- We promise to be here to discuss our work or answer your questions.
To support our work, and continue to empower Alaskans, we invite you to support Alaskans during this healthcare pandemic by donating to The YWCA Alaska COVID-19 Relief Program.
For more information, please contact Emily Glascock (Development Manager) at firstname.lastname@example.org or 907-644-9600 ext.1002.