Empowering women with tools and education to make informed decisions about their health and well-being.
Tobacco Cessation Program
The Tobacco Cessation Program works with individuals who are ready to quit by connecting them to Alaska’s Tobacco Quit Line.
This outreach educates Alaskan’s on the cost of smoking, and the dangers of electronic cigarettes.
If you're ready to quit, give us a call (907) 644-9600 ext 1006.
Diabetes Prevention provides outreach and education regarding prediabetes risks, screenings and prevention.
Community Outreach Calendar
YWCA is on a mission…to connect with you! Our staff are busy spreading the word about wellness programs and resources every week. Stop by our table at any of the locations listed, say hello and see what’s new!
- Nov. 15: Loussac Library, 1:00 - 5:00 p.m.
- Nov. 16: Mountain View Library, 2:00 - 5:00 p.m.
- Nov. 17: 3rd Ave Navigation Center, 1:00 - 4:00 p.m.
- Nov. 18: Anchorage Health Fair, O’Malley Health Fair, 8:00 a.m. - noon
- Nov. 21: New Compassionate Ministries, 9:00 a.m. - noon
- Nov. 22: Muldoon Library, Noon - 2:00 p.m.
- Nov. 24: RuRAL CAP Safe Harbor, 3:00 - 5:00 p.m.
- Nov. 29: Lutheran Social Services, 3:30 - 5:00 p.m.
- Nov. 30: Loussac Library, 1:00 - 5:00 p.m.