Women of Achievement
2023 Women of Achievement & Youth Awards Luncheon
Tuesday, December 12, 2023, Noon - 1:00 p.m. (doors at 11:30 a.m.)
Marriott Anchorage Downtown, tickets $50 per person
Held annually, this celebratory event acknowledges the exceptional leadership of women in Alaska. Each year, ten women are selected based on their demonstrated personal and/or professional leadership and their service to the community which aligns with the mission of YWCA Alaska to empower women, eliminate racism, and promote peace, justice, freedom and dignity for all.
YWCA Alaska is committed to encouraging and inspiring women of all ages to strive for their own success and create positive impact in the community.
2023 Women of Achievement
Nominate a Candidate
This competitive award recognizes and celebrates 10 outstanding women leaders in Alaska. And we need your help finding them!
Please review the award criteria below and send us your nominations.
Note: This event also honors Young People of Achievement - recognizing outstanding youth making a difference in the community who have overcome obstacles throughout their journey. See more here.
Nominations for 2023 are now closed.
Please check back: nominations will reopen in spring 2024.
In nominating, please consider:
- How her activities and accomplishments tie into YWCA Alaska’s mission of eliminating racism, empowering women, and promoting peace, justice, freedom and dignity for all.
- Her involvement in and commitment to her community and to Alaska as a whole.
- Her personal impact on others and the greater Alaska community.
- Her leadership, mentorship, and efforts to help advance others.
- Her accomplishments within her profession, industry, field and/or area of interest.