We offer Diversity & Inclusion services to Alaskan Businesses.
We work with organizations to determine the level of inclusion experienced among their diverse group of employees using a 23-question assessment process. It’s our belief that we don’t know what we don’t know, so we provide this service to help an organization determine if their team is thriving in an inclusive environment. Here are a few sample assessment questions:
- How many of your employees have a deep sense of belonging at the organization?
- Have people felt out of place or isolated?
- Do employees feel unaccepted by peers?
Team Diversity & Inclusion Dialogues
Our goal is to build racism-free spaces by being a catalyst for dialogue. We guide people in talking about difficult, complex dynamics of privilege and oppression. The dialogues (ideally 2-hours long) increase awareness and equip people with skills needed to foster inclusion. An assessment (as described above) is helpful in determining which dialogue topics would be more helpful for a group, but there there is also an ever-growing list to choose from:
- Our Values and Social Justice
- Complex Identities
- Evolution of Racism
- Implicit Bias & Stereotypes
- Professionalism & Assimilation
- Structural Racism
- Building LGBTQ Inclusive Spaces
- Environmental Racism
Downloadable Program Files
Justin Zagorski, Social Justice Program Manager
907-644-9624 or firstname.lastname@example.org