YWCA Alaska is dedicated to eliminating racism and empowering women while promoting dignity, peace, freedom and justice for all.
Become a volunteer at the YWCA and help us eliminate racism and empower women!
As a volunteer, you are an important member of the YWCA community and act as a representative of our organization to the community at large.
Board of Directors Positions Available:
- Board Member: Interested in making a long-term commitment creating impact and change in our organization? YWCA Alaska is in need of Board Members! Please CLICK HERE to download a Board Member application and position description, and return to Katjana Stutzer at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Board Committee Member: Unable to make a full Board Member commitment, but still interested in engaging in our Board discussions and committee process? Public Committee Members are needed for several Board of Directors Committees! CLICK HERE to find out more about the opportunities available, and to apply!
General Volunteer Positions Available:
- Women’s Economic Empowerment: Check back soon!
- Women’s Wellness: Volunteers needed to assist in education and outreach roles to help provide access to healthcare.
- Youth: Youth Circle Facilitators needed for the Summer 2017, separate application HERE.
- Social Justice: Stand Against Racism event/volunteer details coming soon!
- Women Veterans: Check back soon!
Please call 907-644-9600 or email email@example.com to discuss our current opportunities, or fill out and return the Volunteer Application below.
Click HERE for the Volunteer Application.
Thank you for your interest!